Nether Stowe is part of The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) which is a highly successful Multi- Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 4 secondary schools, 8 primary schools, a Teaching School, and SCITT. Our MAT is currently expanding and will soon be 14 schools, 5 secondary and 9 primary, based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield and North Warwickshire.
FINANCE ASSISTANT/OFFICER – NETHER STOWE SCHOOL
Grade 2 / 3 dependent upon experience
Grade 2 Points 11-19, salary range £17,007 - £19,446 pa (actual salary £9,396 - £10,743 pa) Grade 3 Points 20-28, salary range £19,819-£25,463 pa (actual salary £10,949 - £14,067 pa) Salary will be in accordance with skills, knowledge and experience
We are undertaking a review of our pay and grading structure and grades may therefore be subject to change
22.5 hours per week, term time only with the requirement to work an additional 1 week during the school holidays
You will be responsible for financial processing for the school, under the leadership of the Finance Manager. The successful candidate will:
- Be a motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Have excellent levels of accuracy whilst complying with internal controls.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with all staff colleagues and suppliers.
- Be resilient, flexible, adaptable and able to demonstrate an ability to work well in a very busy environment, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Be committed to delivering consistently high standards.
- Have experience of the use of Sage or a similar financial management system – and be adaptable to learn new systems.
- Previous experience in a school/academy/multi academy trust setting would be an advantage.
Whilst the post will be based at Nether Stowe School, you may also be required to support other schools across the MAT as we develop and grow.
Closing date: 12.00 noon, Tuesday 4th June 2019 Interviews: Week commencing 10th June 2019
The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education with good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills. Experience of working with 11-16 year olds is desirable. An induction programme will take place.
For an application form please visit the school website www.netherstowe.com and download an application pack.
For enquiries regarding the role please contact Teresa Phipps, Finance Director on 0121 323 1175
Please note we do not accept CV’s, applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.